Adnams Wine Club
Join The Adnams Wine Club
Adnams have been importing wine for over 40 years so our team know a thing or two about finding those hidden gems.
Sign up now and receive your first case in 2019
Your seasonal wine choices
Our range is always evolving, if you want to know which wines we love right now, then this wine club is for you. Our Master of Wine James Davis MW will act as your personal wine advisor. With only 369 Masters of Wine in the world, you can rest assured that you’ll be receiving a top selection of delicious wines chosen by an expert.
James and his knowledgeable team, Lydia and Dan, choose a range of wines to complement the season. They scour the globe looking for the best wines your money can buy, this gives you the peace of mind that the delicious wines are chosen with devotion and careful consideration for each case.
Four cases a year
So how does it all work?
It’s extremely simple. You choose from three price bands, either £89, £135 or £180 per case, then select whether you'd like to receive all reds, all whites, or a mixed case. We then deliver a case of wine directly to your door every 3 months, packed full of exciting new wines that our wine-team can’t get enough of.
No hassle, no fuss, just great wines.
What do you receive as a member of the wine club?
10% off member benefit
As a Wine Club Member you can enjoy a 10% discount in Adnams Stores, online or by telephone. You also receive 10% off accommodation and meals at Adnams managed inns (terms and conditions apply, please see below).
Join a wine club you’ll love, from a brand you can trust.
What's in this month's box?
Find out more about the wines featured in our September Wine Club cases. You can download pdfs of our tasting notes here:
Fill out my online form.
Adnams Wine Club Terms & Conditions:
* Payment will be taken by Adnams via direct debit every quarter before your case is despatched. (This may mean that sometimes your payment will come out in the month previous to delivery to ensure you get your wine in good time!)
* Cases will be delivered by the 10th of March, June, September & December
* Should we be unable to collect payment more than two times, we reserve the right to remove subscription and subsequently any privileges linked with that subscription
* Sorry, but we can only sign you up if you are over 18, that's the law. By confirming an order you confirm you are at least 18 years old. Proof of age may be requested upon delivery
* You can cancel your subscription at any time by writing to Adnams Wine Club, Sole Bay Brewery, East Green, Southwold, Suffolk, IP18 6JW or emailing email@example.com. Should you wish to cancel your subscription for any reason, your 10% discount privilege will automatically become invalid upon confirmation of your cancellation and will thereby no longer be valid in stores, online or at our managed inns.
* Occasionally we may need to change the vintage or even the wine that appears in the advertised case but don’t worry, it’ll never be of lesser quality!
* If you would like any more information on your wines or our extensive range, contact our team – we like to chat!
10% discount terms and conditions: To receive your discount in store, please present your card at the checkout, and online by adding the code printed on the back of your card at the checkout. Please quote the code when booking Hotel and Managed Inns* accommodation by telephone. Only one card may be used per transaction. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion, purchases of en primeur, vouchers or gift cards or at Adnams Cellar at Jimmy's Farm. Discount valid on Managed Inns accommodation and food only, excludes drinks. *Adnams Managed Inns include: The Crown, Southwold; The White Horse, Blakeney;The Bell, Walberswick; The Harbour Inn, Southwold; The Plough, Wangford; The Ship, Levington.
If you have any questions about the Adnams Wine Club contact our team on 01502 727222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org